BasicPages is A Free (Open Source) Website Publishing Platform
BasicPages is Built on PHP
, and designed for use on any web server. BasicPages is open source software and is provided under the GPL
. BasicPages utilizes jQuery
and the jWysiwyg
This entire website is built using BasicPages.
BasicPages was created to help people with basic word processing skills create a great looking website within minutes. With just a little text and a few images you can have your website up and running without bugging the local computer nerd or family member for help.
- Simple page-by-page publishing with auto-save feature.
- Each page is its own boss - individual themes, colors, options, etc.
- Rapidly insert images and Google Maps
- Change the look of your website using pre-built themes and styles.
- Pre-built page templates are included to help you get started.